Course Code: SMTB
Duration: In-Company Training (Agreed Upon)
Course Code: SMTB
Subject: Strategy and Mangement
Course Fee: Ksh 150,000 + VAT (16%)
“If everyone is moving together, then success takes care of itself.”
Building an effective and efficient team at the executive level is critical for organizational success. Leaders today must develop the ability to strengthen cohesion among critical decision makers influencing a company’s future path. Anytime executives excel at collaboration the whole organization benefits; managerial teams that function well together not only impact a company’s reputation and its success but serves as a great inspiration to the rest of the workforce. Establishing strong interpersonal bonds among colleagues is a fundamental requirement for a company’s ability to deliver the highest level of marketplace value.
The CSE’s Executive Team Building and Dynamics Management course is the quintessential executive development experience. The course is structured to be informative, relaxed and fun to ensure that each member of your organization’s senior management team is powerfully united, connected and aligned toward an exciting and effective shared way of being that will drive the realization envisioned strategic ends.
As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Reconnect, re-energize, and, explore how to effectively work together to achieve the desired organizational outcomes
- Increase understanding and appreciation of themselves and other team members
- Develop respect and acceptance for the abilities and limitations of each individual
- Examine what the organization’s leadership team is doing well and what needs to be improved
- Learn the concepts, tools and techniques of how to make teams strong and high‐functioning
- Develop the initiative and responsibilities necessary to accomplish a task through group planning and teamwork, brainstorming, and problem solving
- Develop skills necessary for group interaction, facilitate group growth, ease a group through a difficult period or process, and build cohesiveness among its members
- Promote and encourage positive team communication, collaboration, and improved conflict management mechanism
The Executive Team Building and Dynamics Management course is a leadership development program for organization CEOs, Directors, Unit Managers, Department Heads, and Supervisors. It is perfect for anyone who is serving in any leadership capacity with managerial duties seeking to best practical ideas for maximizing employee productivity. The content is tailored to fit participants from all sectors, profits, not-for-profits and social.
The program is run privately on-site (In-house) for companies that want to develop team cohesion proficiency among its leadership.
We rely on a variety of training and facilitation techniques and methodologies aimed at enhancing both individual and group interaction while promoting experiential learning.
Some of these methods are:
- Classroom instructor – led training
- Group discussions and tutorials
- Individual and team exercises, indoors and outdoors
- Behavior modeling and role-plays
- One-to-one and group discussions
- Case studies, simulations and small projects
- Video films, videotaping and playback
- Individual action plans (to follow up and evaluate training results)
- Management simulation games
- Management models demonstrations
Most public training courses are held from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (breakfast, breaks and lunch included). In-house courses can be more intensive with extended hours mutually agreed with the partner client.
- Executive personality and leadership skills development
- Solid verbal communication, listening and influencing skills
- Ability to connect with diverse people and work cohesively in challenging situations
- Strong cooperation, common sense and good judgment skills in working with others
- Effectiveness in dealing, leading and managing change
Fees & Registration
Full investment for the Executive Team Building, Leadership and Dynamics Management course is Kshs. 44,500 + VAT (16%) per delegate. It covers for all the two (2) days of learning, instructional support, full learning pack, refreshments, meals, tea and snacks.
To reserve a place for you or your team please click on the “BOOK THIS COURSE” button at the top of the page and fill in the form and we will contact you back within 24 hours. For personalized assistance email email@example.com. or call (+254) 702 699965.
Upon confirmation of participation through a duly filled and signed booking form, we will deliver our course training pack and other relevant materials to support your effective learning process.