Course Code: SPSB
Duration: 2 Days
Course Code: SPSB
Subject: Strategy and Management
Course Fee: Ksh 44,500 + VAT (16%)
The best kind of loyalty in business today is consumer brand loyalty. Understanding the nature of the brand-consumer exchange, and how brand equity is created and managed is a must-have skill for any executive leading a company’s marketing charge. Today consumers are empowered and sophisticated as never before; global substitute products/services are continuously cropping up thus proliferating many organizations ability of competitively positioning and differentiating their offerings across the market.
The branding landscape is fast-paced and continually changing; without the skill to design, launch, measure, grow and sustain unique brand equity that captures ultimate market performance, a company is bound to struggle.
The CSE strategic brand management course is creatively designed to impart you with the critical skills needed to be successful in this exciting field. It is a highly advanced two (2) day executive development seminar that will examine topics related to the science of brand management, its relevant concepts, frameworks, and tactical approaches for building and sustaining brand equity.
The program presents an opportunity for executives to empower themselves with effective strategies on how to plan, build, implement and sustain a compelling brand. Upon successful completion, the delegates will be able to:
- Understand the science of brand management, its different paradigms and relevant concepts
- Successfully execute key techniques and tactics to understand the nature of their company’s brand and opportunities available to grow them
- Evaluate the main challenges and opportunities associated with strategic brand management
- Execute the process of strategic brand management from concept to equity
- Architecture effective marketing strategy for different brands in the company that lets them stand out
- Customize brand strategies matching the unique company challenges and possibilities facing a company’s brand at any time
- Develop a functional framework for competitive brand positioning, realization and management of superior brand equity
- Effectively design and manage the company’s brand value chain strategies for extending, revitalizing or reinforcing superior brand resonance
- Integrate the right marketing channel strategies to communicate and promote successfully the company’s brand to its target audience
- Design, launch, measure, grow and sustain unique brand equity that captures ultimate market performance
The Strategic Brand Management course is an executive development program for: Marketing executives, marketing managers, marketing directors, brand managers, brand consultants, PR specialists, business owners and those who want to build advanced skills in building and managing superior brands.
It is perfect for anyone who is serving in any leadership capacity with managerial duties seeking to best practical ideas for formulating, implementing, measuring and sustaining superior organizational brand equity. The content is tailored to fit participants from all sectors, profits, not-for-profits and social.
The course relies on a mix of highly interactive methodologies and experiential learning techniques intended bridge gap between theory and practice, such as:
- Classroom instructor – led facilitation
- Group discussions and tutorials
- Individual and team exercises, indoors and outdoors
- Behavior modeling and role-plays
- One-to-one and group discussions
- Case studies, simulations and small projects
- Video films, videotaping and playback
- Individual action plans (to follow up and evaluate training results)
- Management simulation games and
- Management models demonstrations.
- Strategic brand planning and building
- Identifying and positioning superior brands
- Launching a brand by planning and implementing marketing campaign
- Growing a brand in different market environments
- Sustaining a brand long-term
- Adapting a brand to aggressive market changes
- Turning around and rejuvenating a brand
- Managing global brands
- Measuring and interpreting brand performance
- Growing and sustaining brand equity
- Course Code: SPSB
- Duration: 2 Days
- Subject: Strategy & Management
- Fees: 44,500 + VAT
- Venue: Eka Hotel – Mombasa Road